Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new incident between US ships and Iranian boats in the Gulf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new incident between US ships and Iranian boats in the Gulf Empty A new incident between US ships and Iranian boats in the Gulf

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2017, 6:19 am

A new incident between US ships and Iranian boats in the Gulf

In the world  July 29, 2017 Comments on a new incident between US ships and Iranian boats in the Gulf

closed  10 visits

A new incident occurred between US and Iranian vessels in the Gulf after a similar incident last Tuesday, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard said in a statement posted on its official website.
    The incident took place on Friday afternoon between the "Nimitz" aircraft carrier and its accompanying vessels, and Iranian boats equipped with missiles, the statement said.
    On July 25, a US naval vessel fired warning shots at an Iranian boat near the northern Gulf after the boat approached the ship about 137 meters from the ship, Pentagon officials said.
    A US official said the USS Thunderbolt had fired warning shots at an Iranian speedboat after ignoring radio calls and the ship's whistle.
    The Iranian boat stopped after warning shots were fired, and the American ship continued to follow.
    The American ship was accompanied by a number of US patrol boats.
    The Iranian official said the Iranian boat appeared to belong to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards.

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=74370

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 8:37 am