Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Prime Minister: we will cancel 11 thousand law passed by the previous regime

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Prime Minister: we will cancel 11 thousand law passed by the previous regime Empty Deputy Prime Minister: we will cancel 11 thousand law passed by the previous regime

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Sep 2013, 3:58 am

Deputy Prime Minister: we will cancel 11 thousand law passed by the previous regime
    MP Abdul Salam al-Maliki

Author: ab Editor: br reporter:

09/11/2013 11:12

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: MP for the coalition of state law, Abdul Salam al-Maliki, Wednesday, that the House of Representatives seeks to cancel 11 thousand law passed by the previous regime.

Maliki said in a statement received "tomorrow's Press," said that "the parliament that is to speed up the cancellation of the laws of the former regime which is still work in progress so far in the judicial institutions and political, economic and other is 11 thousand law," stressing that "there are efforts Avenue cancellation and enact laws instead. "

Maliki said that "Parliament has so far canceled between 500 700 law," stressing "the need to speed up the issuing of laws guaranteeing the advancement of the work of all sectors and authorities in the state."

The Parliament and since the beginning of the current session on 21 December 2010 and has so far seen the differences and incompatibility of a lot of laws vital task such as the law of parties and oil and gas law and the law of Unified Retirement, as well as the general amnesty law and others, underscoring observers that it is subject to outbidding political and the wishes of the leaders of parliamentary blocs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:43 am