Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fatlawi: Abadi and Maliki are living in a "double" and will not return to the rule of law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fatlawi: Abadi and Maliki are living in a "double" and will not return to the rule of law Empty Al-Fatlawi: Abadi and Maliki are living in a "double" and will not return to the rule of law

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2017, 2:10 am

Al-Fatlawi: Abadi and Maliki are living in a "double" and will not return to the rule of law

The political scene   Thursday, August 10, 2017

attacked the head of the movement of the rule of Hanan al-Fatlawi, Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi and the head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki accused of "duplication," indicating that it will not return to the rule of law to differ their electoral platform.

"Abadi is waiting for financial funding to enter the list on his own, but I did not talk to the state of law and I will not return to it," Fatlawi said in a televised interview. "I left the state of law and will not return to it. I have no political dispute with them. Political movement, "explaining the reasons for their departure from the rule of law" to different their electoral approach. "

"Abadi, for three years, is talking about the head of state of law, Nuri al-Maliki, and how he left Iraq a heavy legacy of debt, and Maliki is also talking about Abadi, so if they understand that they will live in a single list, I am opposed to my slaves and I do not have to go into one list."

"I am not critical of his personal issues and criticized the oil deal with Kurdistan. He says our relations have improved and the region today wants to secede," she said.

The Constitution is clear and explicit on the referendum of Kurdistan, Article 140 of the Constitution says normalization and then a census and then a referendum, we come first to the fact of normalization, the state since 2006, which is pumping the region with funds as compensation for Kurds displaced and deported reached a trillion and 500 billion dinars, And comes out of the President of the region Massoud Barzani to say what the government of Baghdad? "

"We have presented the drawings and maps on the basis of a measure for the year 1968 and one of the reasons for the annoyance that stopped the report insisting," he said, adding that " The Nukhayb and the nomadic be within the Constitution as well as the country and Dujail, victory and Dujail within the disputed areas. "

"Barzani said," If the census and the administrative boundaries do not happen, then Barzani jumps all these stages to hold the referendum. "He said," I am against the language of blackmail. Barzani cracked our heads with the issue of separation four years ago. "The region is taking its financial allocations from electricity, logistics, fuel, Now, the Financial Control Bureau is asking for 54 billion dollars. "

"We do not want to bear the historical separation of Kurdistan and the division of Iraq and there are disputed areas, how we agree to the separation," pointing out that "Barzani will not be separated now because he does not have the fundamentals of the establishment of a state and its economy collapsed and fears his defense system from neighboring countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:22 am