Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special Uqaily reveals the secrets of Abadi's return to the rule of law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special Uqaily reveals the secrets of Abadi's return to the rule of law Empty Special Uqaily reveals the secrets of Abadi's return to the rule of law

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Sep 2018, 11:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special Uqaily reveals the secrets of Abadi's return to the rule of law[/size]

[rtl]66 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]Revealed leader of the coalition of the rule of law Mohammed al-Ugaili, on Thursday, "the visit of outgoing Prime Minister Haider Abadi to Vice President Nuri al-Maliki after the parliamentary session and the statement of religious reference."[/rtl]

[rtl]He said in a special interview, "Abadi found himself outside the political squadron of the block of construction and reform, which prompted the devotional to visit Maliki," adding that "Maliki put on the Abadi possible integration of law and victory to be Abadi, one of the candidates for prime minister in the next government is now the last Refused to do so, demanding that Abbadi be the only candidate for the post.[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "the reason for Maliki's refusal to be Abadi the only candidate is to provide candidates by other blocs, which made Abadi go to the block of construction and reform."[/rtl]

[rtl]And that "victory, patriotism and the Iraqi decision suffer from the melting in their parliamentary seats, pointing out that" the conquest and the law and the rest and wisdom "has maintained its seats in the real.[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "the alliance of Sowron refused to give a second term to the outgoing Prime Minister Haider Abadi," denying the presence of the opposition within the new House of Representatives. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Edit .. علي كريم أذهيب[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 6:17 am