Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Bank source: Tomorrow a meeting between private banks and the central bank to discuss the instructio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank source: Tomorrow a meeting between private banks and the central bank to discuss the instructio Empty Bank source: Tomorrow a meeting between private banks and the central bank to discuss the instructio

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2017, 8:29 am

Bank source: Tomorrow a meeting between private banks and the central bank to discuss the instructions of the currency window

13/08/2017

Economy News Baghdad:

A bank source said on Sunday that the regular meeting between private banks and the central bank will be held on Monday to discuss the prevention of bank balances in the Kurdistan region and the instructions of the currency window.

The source, who preferred not to disclose his name to "Economy News", said that "the periodic meeting between private banks and the Central Bank will be held on Monday in the presence of the Governor of the Central Bank Ali Alaak."

He added that "the meeting will discuss the joint lending fund and the agreement with the Kurdistan region on the prevention of double taxation, and the bank's assets in the region, and activate the work of internal control departments in banks and explain the mechanisms and instructions of the currency window."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Bank source: Tomorrow a meeting between private banks and the central bank to discuss the instructio Empty Re: Bank source: Tomorrow a meeting between private banks and the central bank to discuss the instructio

Post by Screwball Sun 13 Aug 2017, 6:46 pm

Kurdistan and Iraq and banking relations were mentioned in recent review of sba?

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:53 am