Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Mada Foundation discusses with Damluji the legislation on freedoms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Mada Foundation discusses with Damluji the legislation on freedoms Empty The President of the Mada Foundation discusses with Damluji the legislation on freedoms

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Aug 2017, 3:16 am

The President of the Mada Foundation discusses with Damluji the legislation on freedoms

 Baghdad / Range

The head of the Media, Culture and Arts Committee, Fakhri Karim, received the head of the Culture and Information Committee in the House of Representatives, Mayson Damluji, on Sunday at his home in Baghdad, where the laws and laws relating to the media and freedoms were deliberated, including the law on freedom of expression, assembly, peaceful demonstration and the right to information law And the Communications and Information Authority Act. Karim expressed his concern about the attempts of some parliamentary blocs to restrict freedoms through the enactment of laws with the provisions of unfair sentences include not commensurate with the freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution. For her part, Damluji stressed the commitment of the Parliamentary Culture and Information Committee to the rights and freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution, and stressed that it would not ratify the passage of any law that contradicts it. The Committee also sought to build the institutions of a successful state capable of promoting the media environment in the time of technological developments.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:25 pm