Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

These are the Trump aides who have left the White House so far

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

These are the Trump aides who have left the White House so far Empty These are the Trump aides who have left the White House so far

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Aug 2017, 3:25 am

These are the Trump aides who have left the White House so far

19/08/2017

The number of aides to US President Donald Trump, who have left the White House since January to date, after resigning or resigning, shows the extent of turmoil in the current US administration, The Independent newspaper reported.

The newspaper said Trump's assistants, who have left the White House so far, were first national security adviser Michael Flynn, who was accused of lying about his contacts with Russian officials.
    After Flynn, White House media chief Sean Spicer resigned in June on the back of disagreements sparked by Spicer's comments to reporters.
    Then came the role of Raines Pripos, who served as chief of staff of the White House, was ousted in July because of differences within the Trump administration.
    In addition, communications director Anthony Scaramuchi, who remained in the post for less than two weeks, was dismissed from office, Kay T. McFarland, who served as deputy national security adviser, and National Security Council member Rich Higgins, who was sacked for distributing a document warning " Black "acts to weaken Trump.
    Trump had sacked his strategic adviser, Steve Bannon, as a senior White House official said. Sf
    Source: Fields

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/177432.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 8:37 am