Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Shuhadaa Foundation approves 51 thousand martyrdom treatment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Shuhadaa Foundation approves 51 thousand martyrdom treatment Empty Al-Shuhadaa Foundation approves 51 thousand martyrdom treatment

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:35 am

Al-Shuhadaa Foundation approves 51 thousand martyrdom treatment

22/8/2017 12:00 am

Including their families with grants and privileges
    Baghdad / Janan al-Asadi
    The number of martyrs approved by the martyrs institution according to the law '51 thousand martyrs, while the Foundation confirmed the inclusion of their relatives with grants and privileges.
    "The number of martyrs who have been certified according to the law of the institution reached 51 thousand martyrs, and their relatives were included with the grants and privileges allocated within the law," Maitham al-Saleh told the media. , Indicating that the receipt of requests of the families of the martyrs be through special committees to consider in order to include the law.
    He added that the Baghdad Provincial Committee receives requests from the families of the martyrs in the capital, in addition to the western provinces and the Middle Euphrates, while the Basra Governorate Committee receives applications for the southern governorates, pointing out that the duration of calculating the certificate starts from the second of August 1963 until the 18th of the month November 17, 1968 and April 8, 2003, while the duration of the martyrs of the security forces and the popular crowd from the 11th of June 2014 until the final victory over the terrorists "Dahesh."
    Al-Saleh revealed the ratification of the martyrs of the outside after completing the identity papers in the Ministries of Health and Foreign Affairs and approaching the consulate in the country in which the martyr lived, adding that the promotion of the transaction is required by the presence of the martyr's relatives, noting that his institution cancels the transaction if discovered fault.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:31 am