Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Shuhadaa Foundation distributes more than 18 billion dinars to the real estate grant for the mart

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Shuhadaa Foundation distributes more than 18 billion dinars to the real estate grant for the mart Empty Al-Shuhadaa Foundation distributes more than 18 billion dinars to the real estate grant for the mart

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:49 am

[size=30]Al-Shuhadaa Foundation distributes more than 18 billion dinars to the real estate grant for the martyrs of Karbala[/size]
    August 3, 2019 10:16 | Views:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Al-Shuhadaa Foundation announced on Friday the distribution of 18 billion six hundred and fifty million dinars to the families of the martyrs Baath crimes and the popular crowd of real estate grants for the martyrs of the crimes of the former regime.

"The Directorate of Martyrs of Karbala distributed the instruments of the financial amounts of real estate grants to the families of the martyrs of the crimes of the former regime and the popular crowd amid a public presence that included a number of officials and the families of the martyrs," the Foundation said in a statement.

She added that the Director of the Directorate Ali al-Ardawi called on "the concerned parties to increase the financial allocations to the Martyrs Foundation in order to ensure the inclusion of as many as possible distribution." Noting that "the total amount distributed today is 18 billion and six hundred and fifty million dinars to the families of martyrs Baath crimes and the popular crowd."

For his part, the governor of Karbala in his speech on "to meet the families of martyrs, and the need to give their legitimate rights based on the law." Pledging in his speech that "all the families of the martyrs will receive the plots of residential land and during a short period in cooperation with the relevant departments."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:04 pm