Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Court denies prejudice to salaries of employees and retirees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Court denies prejudice to salaries of employees and retirees Empty Federal Court denies prejudice to salaries of employees and retirees

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Aug 2017, 4:11 am

Federal Court denies prejudice to salaries of employees and retirees

23/8/2017 1:54 AM

BAGHDAD / Al-Sabah
    The Supreme Federal Court denied on Tuesday that the ruling issued on the occasion of the appeal of some articles of the General Budget Law for the current year, dealt with the amount of the proportion of the salaries of employees and retirees, indicating that its decision was on the need not to repeat the ratio in two places of the law.
    The head of the Information Office of the Supreme Court, Ayas al-Samuk, said in a court statement, received by «morning», that «the Federal Court when it issued its ruling on the appeal of some budget items did not affect the amount of the proportion of the deduction of the total salaries and allowances of state employees and the public sector and
    retirees».
    Samok said that «mention the paragraph of the resolution on the rate of 3.8 percent, it belonged to the need not to repeat this percentage
    in two places of the budget law, and
    this means that the repetition of the allocation imposes burdens on the public budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:15 pm