Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

South Korean bank gives Iran 8 billion euros credit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

South Korean bank gives Iran 8 billion euros credit Empty South Korean bank gives Iran 8 billion euros credit

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Aug 2017, 3:43 am

South Korean bank gives Iran 8 billion euros credit

24/08/2017

The Central Bank of Iran (ECB) has signed an agreement with the Export and Import Bank of South Korea (ECBZ), under which the bank will grant a credit of 8 billion euros, the bank's governor said.

Saif stressed that the credit line will do various construction projects and productivity, and will touch the future effects in the growth and development of the economy of the country.

The agreement was signed in Seoul on Thursday between Mohammad Khuzai, head of the Foreign Investment Organization and Iranian economic aid and head of South Korea's Akzim Bank.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/178259.html

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:27 pm