Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi adviser to «Economy News»: China is entirely dependent on Iraqi crude oil(Saleh )

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi adviser to «Economy News»: China is entirely dependent on Iraqi crude oil(Saleh ) Empty Abadi adviser to «Economy News»: China is entirely dependent on Iraqi crude oil(Saleh )

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Sep 2017, 2:53 am

Abadi adviser to «Economy News»: China is entirely dependent on Iraqi crude oil(Saleh
    )

Appearance of Mohammed Saleh

The financial adviser to the Prime Minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said Wednesday that China is entirely dependent on Iraqi crude oil, indicating that Chinese companies are ready to develop the infrastructure of Iraq, especially in the sectors of agriculture, housing, energy and rail.

"China is totally dependent on Iraqi oil and the demand for crude oil will rise from 53 percent of its total energy consumption to 64 percent in 2050," Saleh said in an interview with Al-Iktissad News. "China refineries are determined on three types Of oil in the forefront of Iraqi oil and then Iran and Saudi Arabia. "

He explained that "Iraq will issue 67% of its nose to Asia, and China holds the largest share of that ratio," stressing that "the introduction of the principle of oil for reconstruction with the Chinese state when the visit of the Prime Minister to China in December 2015 and there are signed memoranda of understanding To build development relations in this regard. "

He noted that "Chinese companies have full readiness to work in Iraq's environment and develop the infrastructure of our country and looks forward to the reconstruction of the agricultural sector, housing, energy, railways and others with a competitive basis and international standards."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:11 am