Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Rafidain announces the completion of 197 transactions of car loans last July

rocky

Rafidain announces the completion of 197 transactions of car loans last July

Post by rocky on Tue 12 Sep 2017, 3:45 am

[size=30]Rafidain announces the completion of 197 transactions of car loans last July[/size]
12/09/2017 11:36 | Number of readings: 1
font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
[rtl]Rafidain Bank announced on Tuesday the completion of granting 197 transactions of car loans to citizens during July.[/rtl]

[rtl]The bank's information office said in a statement obtained "Trend Press" a copy of it, the bank has completed 197 transactions related to the granting of car loans to citizens and other segments.[/rtl]

[rtl]The statement pointed out that "the granting of these loans was through a number of branches of the bank in Baghdad and the provinces."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 17 Jan 2018, 12:18 pm