Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Araji sacked the director of intelligence Dhi Qar .. And Mazin News publishes the full version of th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Araji sacked the director of intelligence Dhi Qar .. And Mazin News publishes the full version of th Empty Araji sacked the director of intelligence Dhi Qar .. And Mazin News publishes the full version of th

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Sep 2017, 2:39 am

[ltr]Araji sacked the director of intelligence Dhi Qar .. And Mazin News publishes the full version of the crime[/ltr]

Since 2017-09-15 at 00:02 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News:[/ltr]
    [ltr]Interior Minister Qassim al-Araji decided on Thursday to sack the intelligence director of Dhi Qar and send him to the investigation, hours after the double attack by the "Daash" organization on the province and left 80 martyrs and about 96 wounded.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A source familiar with the interview, "Mawazin News," that "Interior Minister Qassim Araji decided, this evening, the dismissal of the director of intelligence in the province of Dhi Qar and referred to the investigation."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Thi-Qar, on Thursday, armed gunmen wearing two cars in a car to enter the restaurant on the international highway to the west of the province, and randomly firing on those inside, and then went to the control of a break between Dhi Qar and Muthanna and blew up one of the wheels.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A suicide bomber killed at least 60 people in southern Iraq on Thursday, a medical official and police sources said, signaling a shift in tactics by the militant group since it lost control of its main stronghold in Mosul.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraqi and Kurdish officials say the group is likely to launch a guerrilla war in Iraq after the collapse of the so-called "Caliphate" state it announced earlier.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Security officials described the attacks as an attempt by the organization to send a message to its followers that it was still strong and could operate in other parts of Iraq after its field losses.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"After losing the war in Iraq and diminishing its influence, a pro-Islamic organization has returned to its old style of resorting to insurgent tactics by launching suicide attacks, which are clear signs of a terrorist organization's decline," a senior police official said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Zahed's operations have traditionally been concentrated in western and northern Iraq, and it is relatively rare for al-Qaeda to launch attacks in the south, from which most of the country's oil production is exported and which is more tightly controlled by the security forces. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Like al-Qaeda in Iraq, al-Qaeda is trying to organize sectarian tensions in order to destabilize the country.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We expect more similar terrorist attacks in the future," a police official said. "A desperate organization is desperately trying to demonstrate to its followers that it is still strong."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The attackers, dressed in the uniform of security forces and driving stolen army vehicles, targeted a police checkpoint and two restaurants on a highway near the city of Nasiriyah, using explosives and car bombs, the sources said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]At least 100 people were wounded, police said in a statement.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The city hospital has received 50 bodies and the death toll may increase because some of the injured are in a critical condition," said Jassem al-Khalidi, director general of the Nasiriyah health department.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Hospital sources said that "among the dead at least ten Iranians from the target of the shrine in Karbala and Najaf."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The attack on a restaurant west of Nasiriyah was the bloodiest and police colonel Ali Abdul Hussein said: "One of the attackers detonated his explosive vest inside the crowded restaurant while another group of gunmen threw grenades and fired at the restaurant's leaders."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Some police officers were killed in the attack on the checkpoint but the total number of victims of the incident is not yet clear," police sources said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Security sources said that "the security forces put on alert in most of the southern provinces, including the oil city of Basra in anticipation of similar attacks."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"When I finished the first prayer and when I wanted to get out of the prayer caravan, I saw five gunmen carrying the PKK and eight others carrying Kalashnikovs on wheels," Haj Sami, an eyewitness, told the witness. Tahoe black pickups and hospitality protection of security companies and shot all those who watched and then entered the restaurant hall and killed all of them and then went to the cafeteria and killed them also.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"They turned towards me and I watched them watch when my turn came and when they reached the caravan they changed their direction to the laundries and they combed and killed them and I see them from the hole in the caravan and then withdrew to the wheels in the garage of the restaurant where there is a wheel Coaster and more than 15 children and a woman and killed them all and withdrew Without entering the chapel. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The number of martyrs has reached 80, and the number of martyrs has reached 90," he said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:30 pm