Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Appeals Chamber overturn a ruling against Ahli Bank director and calls for its emphasis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Appeals Chamber overturn a ruling against Ahli Bank director and calls for its emphasis Empty The Appeals Chamber overturn a ruling against Ahli Bank director and calls for its emphasis

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Sep 2017, 8:30 am

The Appeals Chamber overturn a ruling against Ahli Bank director and calls for its emphasis

Sunday, 24 September 2017 09:35

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

announced that the Integrity Commission, Sunday, all set aside the discriminatory criminal in the Presidency of the Court of Appeals of Baghdad Rusafa Federal verdict issued against the managing director of a private banks, for manipulating auction buying and selling foreign currency, pointing out that it was at the request of the appeal submitted by Chairman of the integrity Commission in addition to his job.

The authority said in a statement Alsumaria received News , a copy of it, " The Investigation Department of the Authority pointed out , in an exhibition talking about the appeal details, to the lack of conviction of the Integrity Commission decision demanded to denounce it, " adding that "evidence obtained from the facts of the case were sufficient to criminalize the accused to prove he was funneling the amount of (2,543,212,000,000) trillion dinars out of Iraq without the introduction of goods or merchandise to meet the stated amount. "

She added that "it upheld the legal representative statements for Rafidain Bank , and the book of the Central Bank of Iraq about the violation of the bank to the instructions of the Central Bank , " adding that "the discriminatory criminal court in Baghdad to resume Rusafa federal decision on criminalization."

And on the punishment imposed , said Integrity, "I found it light and not commensurate with the act of the accused and the size of the waste of public money, as well as they do not achieve the desired deterrent; so the Appeals decided revoked and re - dossier to the court; for the purpose of tightening to the appropriate limit law."

The Rusafa competent integrity issues misdemeanor court issued (2 August 2017) judgment and Jahia convicted , serving simple for a period of six months imprisonment pursuant to the provisions of Article 3 / B of the Anti - Money Laundering Act suspended the sentence against him for three years, and the lack of conviction of the Integrity Commission decision It demanded its revocation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 4:41 pm