Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Demands deliberate plans to privatize state-owned companies

chouchou
    chouchou

Demands deliberate plans to privatize state-owned companies Empty Demands deliberate plans to privatize state-owned companies

Post by chouchou Sat 28 Sep 2013, 3:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The subject of privatization of state-owned companies from more issues facing challenges on the ground, being not yet been decided, what calls to real review of this aspect of the production and the national industry and improve the reality of companies and the Ministry of Industry and Minerals and promote reliance on funding self rather than overloading the public budget operational salaried employees. 

Several states have resorted to the adoption of this approach to address the performance of companies and government projects that did not succeed with efforts to restructure and directed towards achieving profits.

At a time when Iraq is seeking to attract foreign investment for the reconstruction of infrastructure to promote economic incident appear in the corresponding challenges represented by the fate of the staff and the way companies raise the efficiency of government laboratories and industries should be addressed through action plans and mechanisms studied tightly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:37 pm