Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaitis celebrate allowing Saudi women to drive the vehicle and prepare to enter the kingdom

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaitis celebrate allowing Saudi women to drive the vehicle and prepare to enter the kingdom Empty Kuwaitis celebrate allowing Saudi women to drive the vehicle and prepare to enter the kingdom

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Sep 2017, 4:48 am

Kuwaitis celebrate allowing Saudi women to drive the vehicle and prepare to enter the kingdom

BAGHDAD - 
    Saudi Arabia's historic decision to allow women to drive the car has been widely seen in Kuwait, where women have been driving vehicles for decades. Kuwaitis are preparing to enter the kingdom with their own cars and even move to the rest of the Gulf , especially the UAE. 

Kuwaitis have been preoccupied with social networking sites since the decision was made between the women of the kingdom and the economic and social benefits of the decision and those who see it as positive for Kuwait itself.

•  Kuwaitis celebrate allowing Saudi women to drive the vehicle and prepare to enter the kingdom ArrowSelected2This is what the songwriters said about the "historic day in Saudi Arabia" ... and how did Ivanka Trump comment?

•  Kuwaitis celebrate allowing Saudi women to drive the vehicle and prepare to enter the kingdom ArrowSelected2The Saudi King orders the issuance of driver's licenses for women

[size]

Starting next June, when the decision is actually implemented, Kuwaiti women entering the Kingdom through the Khafji crossing in the north of the Kingdom and south of Kuwait will not have to leave their cars at the crossing and follow their taxi routes. They will be allowed to drive their cars all over the Kingdom Gulf States. "Congratulations to the daughters of Kuwait to allow Saudi women to drive the car, 

" wrote the supervisor of Al Aql Zainah's Twitter account. "Goodbye to the need for a man (Muharram) in the car." 

One Kuwaiti woman has already published a blueprint for the route from Kuwait to Dubai by land, and her own car, which Saudi Arabia will not prevent her from driving when the royal order was issued by Saudi King Salman on Tuesday night.

Although the implementation of the resolution will not take place before the middle of next year, but Kuwaiti bloggers followed the intention of three Kuwaiti girls to leave the Nuweibit border crossing their cars to Saudi Arabia without being officially confirmed by the administration of the crossing, which is crowded with Kuwaitis and Saudis every day. 

"The women's leadership will solve the problem of my sister, who works as a teacher in Kuwait and lives in Khafji. She was driving in Kuwait and can not drive 10 kilometers to the house across the border," wrote the Saudi singer Mohammed bin Saud, referring to the repercussions of the decision on Saudis and Kuwaitis living in the border area. 

Other Kuwaitis chose to congratulate the Saudis on the decision, including MPs in parliament, cultural elites and well-known Kuwaiti writers and media.

"I swear by God, my joy is almost beyond your joy," said Kuwaiti writer Al-Mufti in a tweet via her Twitter account, which she turned into a virtual platform to celebrate the Saudi decision. 

"Our people are in Saudi Arabia," she said in another tweet. "Our hearts do not bear all this joy. You are always so happy." 

"In the past in Kuwait, we denounced the leadership of women. After years, it is rare to find a house where there is no woman who drives the car," one of the Kuwaiti recruits told opponents of the decision. 

"Kuwait Kabyl attended the car and I challenge you to lift your eye on it," another said.[/size]

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/217069/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%AA%D9%81%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A3%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84/ar

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 3:37 am