Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Australia announces boat capsizing 200 asylum seekers off remote island

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Australia announces boat capsizing 200 asylum seekers off remote island Empty Australia announces boat capsizing 200 asylum seekers off remote island

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Sep 2017, 3:35 am

Australia announces boat capsizing 200 asylum seekers off remote island

Australia announces boat capsizing 200 asylum seekers off remote island NB-217158-636422628759025318

Baghdad 
    announced that the Australian and Indonesian authorities, for a boat coup for asylum seekers carrying 200 people off a remote island, pointing out that this incident " the worst disaster" off Australia for more than a decade. 

"A boat of Sri Lankan asylum seekers believed to have 200 people capsized off the remote Christmas Island," Australian and Indonesian authorities said , adding that "the number of survivors is unknown." 

"The ship issued a distress call and overturned 120 nautical miles north of the Indian Ocean region about 2,600 km from the Australian mainland," the Australian Maritime Safety Authority said.

• Australia announces boat capsizing 200 asylum seekers off remote island ArrowSelected2Anti-asylum-seekers in Australia Defense lawyers defend their rights

• Australia announces boat capsizing 200 asylum seekers off remote island ArrowSelected2Australia plans to dispense passports at its airports and confirms the failure of human "smuggling boats"

[size]

"This incident can be one of the worst disasters that have hit asylum seekers off Australia for more than a decade," she said. 

Australia is following a tough policy to stop illegal immigration to the country, which provides for intercepting and returning smugglers' boats to their places of origin, as well as arresting those [/size]

arriving at special detention centers on remote islands in the central Pacific

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:18 pm