Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The downturn in Qatar is growing with a weak real estate market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The downturn in Qatar is growing with a weak real estate market Empty The downturn in Qatar is growing with a weak real estate market

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Oct 2017, 3:22 am

[size=30]The downturn in Qatar is growing with a weak real estate market[/size]
    17/10/2017 11:08 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  The downturn in Qatar is growing with a weak real estate market Font_decrease  The downturn in Qatar is growing with a weak real estate market Font_enlarge
     The downturn in Qatar is growing with a weak real estate market Thumbnail.php?file=ce1adb3d_61f9_4164_85e6_e28668fb9a69_16x9_600x338_850026320
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]Qatar's consumer price index (CPI) fell in September as the real estate market slumped as a result of boycotts imposed on Qatar, official data showed.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The negative repercussions of the Qatari crisis, which affected all sectors of the local economy and cast a negative shadow on the investment climate and operational environment, continue.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The consumer price index fell 0.5 percent last month from a year earlier after a 0.4 percent drop in August, the first decline since at least early 2015 when the data began to be released.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Housing and utility prices fell 4.7 percent in September from a year earlier, the biggest decline in several years at least, and fell 0.7 percent from the previous month. In August prices fell 4.0 percent from the previous year.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Housing prices were already down before June when Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt boycotted Qatar on the pretext of Doha's support for terrorism.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:42 am