Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia: Relations between Baghdad and Riyadh are back on track

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia: Relations between Baghdad and Riyadh are back on track Empty Saudi Arabia: Relations between Baghdad and Riyadh are back on track

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Oct 2017, 2:13 am

Saudi Arabia: Relations between Baghdad and Riyadh are back on track
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Journal News
    Acting Ambassador of Saudi Arabia in Baghdad Abdul Aziz al-Shammari said that the relations between the Kingdom and Iraq have returned to the right path.
    "The tongue is incapable of expression, the love of the Saudi people for the Iraqis and the love of the Iraqis for the Saudi people. I lived with my brothers in Iraq around the year. They are among the best people and gentle people. They are so sensitive that the good word affects them. Saudi Today at Baghdad International Airport. "
    Shammari pointed out that the relations between the two countries returned to their right path after a break of 27 years, and that the next phase will witness compensation for the previous stages for the better.
    Al-Shammari explained that the Saudi-Iraqi Coordinating Council will be among its main topics the existence of a special section for the economy through marketing between Saudi businessmen and companies in coordination with the Iraqi side. He said that special meetings and tours between the Kingdom and Iraq will be held by businessmen. Will witness huge works commensurate with the Saudi-Iraqi relations.
    "Saudi Arabia opened its embassy in Baghdad in 2015, and named Thamer Al-Subhan as its ambassador, for the first time after nearly a quarter of a century of closure after the invasion of Iraqi forces to Kuwait in 1990.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 10:44 pm