Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government intends to rehabilitate the oil fields in Kirkuk and double the production capacity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government intends to rehabilitate the oil fields in Kirkuk and double the production capacity Empty The government intends to rehabilitate the oil fields in Kirkuk and double the production capacity

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Nov 2017, 8:40 am

[ltr]The government intends to rehabilitate the oil fields in Kirkuk and double the production capacity[/ltr]

Since 2017-11-04 at 10:11 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a report by the Center for the Future of Research and Advanced Studies, the federal government plans to contract with a company to double the capacity of production of Kirkuk oil fields.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The central government faces major challenges after the deployment of security forces in Kirkuk and the control of the oil fields in the province. Oil facilities have been subjected to extensive sabotage in the past two years, where production and export levels have been disrupted, so need to rehabilitate and maintain the export line.[/ltr]
    [ltr]To address the shortfall in exports, the Oil Ministry recently held talks with British company BP to help the North Oil Company to double the production capacity of the Kirkuk fields to more than one million barrels per day.[/ltr]
    [ltr]At a time when Iraq is experiencing a financial crisis suffocating due to the decline in world oil prices since 2014, the government aims to increase exports in the coming period to compensate for losses.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The government is also seeking to rehabilitate the pipeline running from the Kirkuk fields to the Ceyhan port in Turkey, which was shut down in 2014 as a result of continuous sabotage by the Da'ash organization. Three Iraqi government companies are scheduled to participate in the rehabilitation and rehabilitation of the pipeline through Forthcoming period[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:03 am