Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea's land invasion is the only guarantee to explore the arsenal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea's land invasion is the only guarantee to explore the arsenal Empty North Korea's land invasion is the only guarantee to explore the arsenal

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Nov 2017, 1:56 am

[size=30]North Korea's land invasion is the only guarantee to explore the arsenal[/size]
    06/11/2017 10:18 | Number of readings:
    font size: North Korea's land invasion is the only guarantee to explore the arsenal Font_decrease North Korea's land invasion is the only guarantee to explore the arsenal Font_enlarge
    North Korea's land invasion is the only guarantee to explore the arsenal Thumbnail.php?file=0c91c5b8_5a96_451f_8212_33931e532659_628409159
    Trend Press / Agencies

"The North Korean land invasion is the only guarantee to explore, locate and destroy Pyongyang's nuclear facilities," the Washington Post reported.
    The newspaper quoted US Joint Chiefs of Staff Michael Domenet as saying that "ground intervention is the only solution to counter North Korea's ability to crack down on North Korea." On its nuclear weapons found in underground facilities. "
    "Of the 300,000 people killed in the war with Pyongyang, 100,000 may be Americans," he said.
    The remarks coincide with the start of US President Donald Trump, his official tour to Asia, the first since taking office in January, which is scheduled to focus on the nuclear crisis of North Korea.
    Tension between Washington and Pyongyang has increased recently, when Trump threatened in his speech to the UN General Assembly on Sept. 19 to "destroy North Korea" if necessary in defense of his country and its allies.
    Pyongyang began developing nuclear weapons in 1950, but nuclear tests and ballistic missiles intensified during the reign of its current president Kim Jong-un.
    North Korea has conducted six nuclear tests since 2006, and has launched several ballistic missiles.

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 10:27 pm