Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Iraqis represent 70 and 80% of gold traders in Dubai and Istanbul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Iraqis represent 70 and 80% of gold traders in Dubai and Istanbul Empty Newspaper: Iraqis represent 70 and 80% of gold traders in Dubai and Istanbul

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2017, 2:46 am

Newspaper: Iraqis represent 70 and 80% of gold traders in Dubai and Istanbul

09:37 - 12/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Iraqi newspaper Al-Sabah said on Sunday that Iraqis represent 70 to 80 percent of gold traders in the two cities of Dubai and the Turkish city of Istanbul, noting that six tons of gold entered daily through the airports of Baghdad and Najaf.
    "Seventy per cent of the gold traders in Dubai are Iraqis, and 80 per cent are in Istanbul," the newspaper Al-Sabah said in a report read by Al-Maaloumah.
    She added that "the quantities of gold entering through the airports of Baghdad and Najaf range between 5-6 tons, 2 tons of which cover the need of Baghdad and the provinces of Iraq and the other quantity, is exported to regional countries," noting that "duties, 500) million dollars a month. "
    She explained that "the reality of the gold market will see an evolution after there is a great cooperation between the government and the private sector market, especially that the acquisition of gold is important for a large segment of Iraqis, which requires that this market is renewed and follow the international market witnessed" . Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:31 am