Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Military industries reveal the date of holding an investment conference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Military industries reveal the date of holding an investment conference Empty Military industries reveal the date of holding an investment conference

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Nov 2017, 3:33 am

Military industries reveal the date of holding an investment conference

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The director of the General Industries Company of the Ministry of Industry, the appearance of Tamimi, on Monday, the completion of his company for all files and investment opportunities for the presentation at the investment conference on the 21st of this month in the presence of a number of companies, businessmen and officials.

Al-Tamimi told "Iraq News" that "our company completed preparations to hold its investment conference in the Green Zone on 21 of this month and in coordination with the Federation of Iraqi Industries, for the purpose of announcing the files and investment opportunities that we have completed," adding that "calls to investment companies willing to finance our projects As well as some financiers. "

"The investment conference is expected to be attended by Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi and some security officials from the ministries of defense and interior to develop the company for military industries to supply Iraqi security institutions with military products."

The investment will be in the field of attracting some of the advanced production lines from international companies in addition to modern technology in the industries, with some foreign supervisors, in order to develop the Iraqi military industries and diversify their products in line with the latest developments.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:34 am