Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Military Industries: Military operation will provide 200,000 jobs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Military Industries: Military operation will provide 200,000 jobs Empty Military Industries: Military operation will provide 200,000 jobs

Post by Rocky Mon 21 May 2018, 7:54 am

Military Industries: Military operation will provide 200,000 jobs
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The General Company for Military Industries said on Monday that the re-operation of the Military Industrialization Commission will provide a large number of jobs for the unemployed up to 200 thousand jobs.
    The director general of the company appearance Sadiq al-Tamimi, "the eye of Iraq News," that "in the past was the number of employees in the Military Industrialization more than 150 thousand employees between the engineer and technician and a worker in various disciplines," noting that "if the re-operation of this body possible To increase the number and up to 200 thousand employees. "
    "If we want to provide a real industry that is sufficient to meet the needs of our various armed forces, we may need to employ a lot of unemployed hands," Tamimi said.
    He added that "military industrialization will achieve community development because more than 150 thousand employees were working in the military industry previously and now remaining within this group 25 thousand members means 25 thousand families can operate," noting that "If the opening of projects will absorb large numbers of existing unemployment In the country and therefore we will achieve development in this area. "
    The cabinet voted last Tuesday during a meeting chaired by its chairman, Haider al-Abadi, on the draft law of the Military Industrialization Corporation. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:18 am