Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish source: Talbani can’t speak but can watch TV

chouchou
    chouchou

Kurdish source: Talbani can’t speak but can watch TV Empty Kurdish source: Talbani can’t speak but can watch TV

Post by chouchou Sun 20 Oct 2013, 5:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / A Kurdish source revealed on Saturday, that President, Jalal Talabani is alive and can watch TV and read newspapers, but he cannot speak now.

Talabani has suffered from a stroke in mid-December last year and has been transferred to a German hospital for treatment since then.

“ Talabani is alive and he is following satellite TV as part of follow - ups to the political developments in Iraq , Kurdistan Region and regional neighbors,” the source who requested anonymity told “Shafaq News”.

The source noted that “Talabani is still in the process of recovery, probably will be able to talk later”.

The Supreme Judicial Council demanded on 13 of last May, the Parliament Speaker, Osama al- Nujaifi to take legal action regarding the absence of President, Jalal Talabani from his position.

Under Iraqi law, in the case of doctor’s confirmation on President of the Republics' recovery and his ability to conduct his presidential missions, then he is considered as absent and can return to office on condition for someone to hold his post during the period of absence by his deputy Khodair al-Khuzaee .

Reports talked quite earlier that Talabani 's absence from the political arena has left a clear impact on the general political situation in Iraq as it has affected significantly the internal situation of his party.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:28 pm