Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Kurdish delegation discussed with the issue of secession Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Kurdish delegation discussed with the issue of secession Abadi  Empty Source: Kurdish delegation discussed with the issue of secession Abadi

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Jun 2016, 8:03 am

Source: Kurdish delegation discussed with the issue of secession Abadi 

Date: 26/06/2016 10:56
     | Visits: 408

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size][url][/url][/size]
    Information / special ..
    Kurdish source revealed early, Sunday, that the Kurdish delegation, who arrived in Baghdad yesterday discussed with the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi issue of secession of Kurdistan region of Iraq, noting that the two sides discussed the issue at length.
    The source told / information / "The goal of the change and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan the Kurdish delegation raised the prime minister Haidar al-Abbadi, during their meeting yesterday, a number of contentious issues and how to address them, most notably the issue of a referendum the province and secession."
    The source, who declined to withhold his identity, that "the Kurdish delegation assured the devotional that does not comply with the proposals of President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, because the whole idea does not fit at the moment with the economic challenges experienced by the region."
    The source added that "al-Abadi promised the delegation activating the supervisory role of the legislature and asked them to proceed with the adoption of laws in the parliament after the legislative recess."
    The Abadi met with a delegation from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the Movement for Change, on Saturday evening, where they were to discuss political, security and economic conditions between the center and the region. Finished / 25 R.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:27 am