Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish source: Our negotiations with Allawi were closed without understanding

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish source: Our negotiations with Allawi were closed without understanding Empty Kurdish source: Our negotiations with Allawi were closed without understanding

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Feb 2020, 6:08 am

Kurdish source: Our negotiations with Allawi were closed without understanding

11:12 - 02/29/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A Kurdish parliamentary source said, on Saturday, that the Kurdistan Alliance's negotiations with the Prime Minister-designate were closed without understanding and we will not return them except in one case, indicating that Allawi is in a critical position because most political forces are not supportive of his government and will not succeed in passing his government .
    The source said in a statement to the "information", that "the Kurdistan Alliance forces have closed the negotiations with the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi since Thursday, and there are as yet no any contacts between us and him."
    He added, “Our condition is clear and we told him when you see that you will change your position and implement our condition in the process of forming the government. We will support you, but without entering into any new negotiations at any level.” He pointed out that “Allawi has become in a critical position because most political forces are not supportive of his government and will not succeed To pass his government. ”
    A well-informed political source revealed, in a previous statement to "Al-Maalouma", that Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi had reached a preliminary agreement with Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi to pass the ministerial team.
    It is noteworthy that the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi asked the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to postpone the meeting today, Saturday to Sunday, to complete his talks with the political forces. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:28 am