Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warnings boycott of parliamentary sessions

chouchou
    chouchou

Warnings boycott of parliamentary sessions Empty Warnings boycott of parliamentary sessions

Post by chouchou Mon 21 Oct 2013, 3:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Refer Congress recently widening differences between the parliamentary forces and delay the legislation of laws to oppose such legislation with the interests of the parties, warning of the danger of some political blocs approach and dependence scenarios withdraw from the meetings or the province as a means to put pressure on the rest of the parties to implement their demands.

White bloc MP Kazem al-Shammari, confirmed that the majority of party differences on important laws today are the result of their interests conflict with those paid by legislation to declare the withdrawal or Province sessions in an attempt to disrupt the pass. Al-Shammari said that "the parties did not differ on the law, but when it conflicts with their political interests, and is not being disagreement on the laws of interest to the public interest," stressing that the delay in passing laws parties and elections caused by attempts blocs include clauses consistent with their interests and ensure their presence for the upcoming elections. Called political blocs to adhere to their responsibilities in front of their constituents and provide public interest on its own, noting that it will be at stake a claim to achieve consensus to approve the election law, which represents a demanding turnout.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:40 pm