Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

11 Palestinians killed and thousands wounded in clashes with the Zionists 9 days ago

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

11 Palestinians killed and thousands wounded in clashes with the Zionists 9 days ago Empty 11 Palestinians killed and thousands wounded in clashes with the Zionists 9 days ago

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Dec 2017, 2:36 am

[size=30]11 Palestinians killed and thousands wounded in clashes with the Zionists 9 days ago[/size]
    16/12/2017 10:33 | Number of readings: 78
    font size:  11 Palestinians killed and thousands wounded in clashes with the Zionists 9 days ago Font_decrease  11 Palestinians killed and thousands wounded in clashes with the Zionists 9 days ago Font_enlarge
     11 Palestinians killed and thousands wounded in clashes with the Zionists 9 days ago Thumbnail.php?file=711479377_251193804
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Palestinian Ministry of Health said Saturday that 11 Palestinians were shot dead by the Israeli occupation forces during 9 days of confrontations that broke out in the Palestinian territories after the recognition of the United States of Jerusalem as the capital of "Israel".[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Palestinian Wafa website quoted a statement by the Palestinian Health Ministry saying that "the outcome of the confrontations rejecting the American decision amounted to 11 martyrs and more than 3,000 injured",[/rtl]
    [rtl] He added that "the Israeli occupation used live ammunition and metal and poison gas and tear and water to suppress the demonstrations that took place in several Palestinian cities in protest against the decision of Trump"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the Israeli army yesterday killed four Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza, while more than 350 others were injured in the clashes that lasted more than a week with the occupation forces "He said.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:26 am