Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Etisalat reduces prepaid card rates for landline and public phones

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Etisalat reduces prepaid card rates for landline and public phones Empty Etisalat reduces prepaid card rates for landline and public phones

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Dec 2017, 2:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Etisalat reduces prepaid card rates for landline and public phones
    Baghdad - Journal News
    The Board of Directors of the General Company for Communications approved the reduction of the prices of prepaid cards for land and public phones by 10% when purchasing land and public recharge cards worth 100000 thousand dinars
    A source at the General Company for Communications said that the company has started to take a number of decisions that would promote the work of the government telecommunications sector and provide support to him and remove obstacles that hinder the progress of work. 
    The company said that this decision confirmed the principle of communication with the directorates of the company to enhance the spirit of cooperation and encourage joint action, in response to a proposal made by the Directorate of Communications Karbala holy to be available to those willing to buy cards for a reduction of 10%.
    This decision comes to provide telecommunications services at affordable prices and to seek to improve the marketing reality of public and landline telephone services.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:50 am