Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Etisalat offers "free services" during the visit to the quartet and reduces the price of calls betwe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Etisalat offers "free services" during the visit to the quartet and reduces the price of calls betwe Empty Etisalat offers "free services" during the visit to the quartet and reduces the price of calls betwe

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Oct 2018, 2:56 am

Etisalat offers "free services" during the visit to the quartet and reduces the price of calls between Iraq and Iran

Monday 22 October 2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

announced that the Ministry of Communications, on Monday, the reduction of international call rates between Iraq and Iran by 50% and activate the free communication service and wireless terrestrial networks and open 15 phone numbers free to call during the forty - day visit. 

The ministry said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "The General Company for Communications and support to the visitors of the Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) began to reduce the price of international calls between Iraq and the Islamic Republic of Iran by 50% and temporarily during the duration of the visit for the period from October 18 to October 1, The second".

"The company has agreed to activate the free wireless and landline service as well as opening 15 free telephone numbers. These decisions came in light of the meeting of the Board of Directors of the General Telecommunications Company in its session held on October 16, 2018 aimed at implementing the directives of the Minister of Communications Hassan Kazem Al-Rashed on the need to provide a package of telecommunications services to visitors to Imam Hussein (peace be upon him), the most important reduction in the price of international calls.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 12:28 am