Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian deputy confirms to "information" the assignment of a number of lawyers to bring legal proceed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian deputy confirms to "information" the assignment of a number of lawyers to bring legal proceed Empty Syrian deputy confirms to "information" the assignment of a number of lawyers to bring legal proceed

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Dec 2017, 6:53 am

Syrian deputy confirms to "information" the assignment of a number of lawyers to bring legal proceedings against the international coalition

15:41 - 18/12/2017

Syrian deputy confirms to "information" the assignment of a number of lawyers to bring legal proceed %D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-7-696x435
    Information / Special ...
    A member of the Syrian People's Assembly, Mahmoud Jokhdar, on Monday, assigned a number of lawyers to bring legal proceedings against the international coalition in Syria for the massacres against innocent civilians.
    "The Syrian Ministries of Justice and Foreign Affairs have assigned a number of lawyers capable of suing all those who committed massacres against civilians in Syria, led by the international coalition," Jokhdar said.
    He added that "the Syrian Parliament closely follows the violations against the people with the competent authorities in the Ministries of Justice and Foreign Affairs and the Commission on Human Rights in Parliament."
    The Syrian Foreign Ministry has repeatedly addressed the Secretary-General of the United Nations and the Security Council, intervening and holding the international coalition accountable for committing horrific massacres against civilians, mostly women and children in Syria. Ending / 25 h

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:17 pm