Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Alliance: Our mission in Syria and Iraq is limited to long-term stability

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Alliance: Our mission in Syria and Iraq is limited to long-term stability Empty International Alliance: Our mission in Syria and Iraq is limited to long-term stability

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Dec 2017, 4:20 am

International Alliance: Our mission in Syria and Iraq is limited to long-term stability

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    , said a spokesman for the international coalition operations against Daesh, Col. Ryan Dillon , Wednesday that the alliance 's mission in Syria and Iraq is limited to long - term stability operations. 

"The future missions required of the US forces in Syria and Iraq are limited to carrying out long-term stability operations and preserving the achievements and successes against the terrorist organization," Dillon said in a press statement followed by Alsumaria News.

He added that "Syria's democratic forces are still fighting the elements of the organization and continue to advance in the areas of Al-Khabour and Wadi al-Furat, east of Syria." He denied Russian statements about the "disappearance of a Syrian preacher" and estimated the remaining 3,000 members of the organization. 

Dillon pointed out that "contacts through channels to reduce tension between the Russian and US leaders contributed to stop provocative flights carried out by Russian aviation two weeks ago against US fighter jets." 

The leader of the international coalition formed to fight "bullied" Paul Funk, on November 27, 2017, that his country's troops will remain in Iraq until the stability of the situation , while pointing out that the coalition will rehabilitate the Iraqi border posts and provide another mobile.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 10:49 pm