Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia raises spending for citizens to 80 billion riyals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia raises spending for citizens to 80 billion riyals Empty Saudi Arabia raises spending for citizens to 80 billion riyals

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Jan 2018, 2:55 am

Saudi Arabia raises spending for citizens to 80 billion riyals

Economy News _ Baghdad

Saudi Arabia's recent royal orders, aimed primarily at curbing the economic reforms of citizens, were a new stimulus to the economy, adding to the incentives package, which included the private sector announced at the end of last year.
    Initial estimates of the value of the recent royal orders amount to SR50 billion, which, if added to the budget of the citizen's account for this year at SR 30 billion, would raise government spending to 80 billion riyals in 2018.
    With these expenditures, Saudi Arabia's balance is twofold: on a long-term basis, basic economic reforms continue to be pursued, including reforming energy prices, improving state resources, and redistributing subsidies to those in need.
    On the other hand, the eyes remain open to citizens not being harmed in these transitional stages, nor to harming the economy as a whole or the private sector, and it became clear recently the priority of this in the leadership of Saadia when the financial balance program was reviewed last year.
    The balance of economic reforms will have an important effect on changing the structure of the economy without stopping the wheel and rearranging the bases of government spending to benefit the Saudi citizen in the first place.
    Reforms will have a negative effect on changing habits and patterns of consumption, which will be a benefit if the prevailing habits of electricity and gasoline, which have risen since the beginning of the year, are reviewed.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:24 am