Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior Ministry reveals motives behind killing of "al-Baghdadi family" in Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interior Ministry reveals motives behind killing of "al-Baghdadi family" in Anbar Empty Interior Ministry reveals motives behind killing of "al-Baghdadi family" in Anbar

Post by Rocky Today at 4:00 am

[size=35][size=35]Interior Ministry reveals motives behind killing of "al-Baghdadi family" in Anbar[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

security

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-10-06 | 02:19
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]News - Security

The Ministry of Interior announced today, Sunday, that the accused of killing the family of the director of the Ramadi power plant in the Al-Baghdadi district, west of Anbar, admitted that there were criminal motives behind their crime.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

The spokesman for the Interior Ministry and the Security Media Cell, Brigadier General Muqdad Miri, said that through security measures and the speed of police work, a specialized team from the Anbar Police was able, within hours, to arrest the two accused who carried out the murder of a family in the Al-Baghdadi district and seize the vehicle used in this incident and a pistol.

He confirmed that the two accused confessed to committing the crime with criminal motives, and legal measures were taken against them to complete their investigation papers so that they could receive their just punishment.

Anbar police announced yesterday evening the arrest of two accused under the supervision of the Anbar police chief, in the case of killing the director of the Ramadi power station, his wife and his child, and the survival of an infant.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 6:26 am