Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Swiss Embassy in Baghdad reopens after 33 years of closure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Swiss Embassy in Baghdad reopens after 33 years of closure Empty Swiss Embassy in Baghdad reopens after 33 years of closure

Post by Rocky Today at 4:43 am

Swiss Embassy in Baghdad reopens after 33 years of closure
    • Time: 2024/10/05 12:31:45

• Reading: 104 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani receives the Swiss Ambassador to Iraq 
    •••••••••• 

Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani received today, Saturday, the Swiss Ambassador to Iraq, Mr. Daniel Hon, who is the first ambassador of his country after the reopening of the Swiss Embassy in Baghdad.

The Prime Minister welcomed the reopening of the Swiss Embassy after about 33 years of closure, and considered it an important step and a new stage in relations between the two countries, stressing the importance of activating the joint working committees, which would contribute to more fruitful bilateral cooperation.

The meeting witnessed an emphasis on the mutual desire to strengthen Iraqi-European relations, especially in light of the stable security situation in Iraq, the development renaissance that included all vital economic sectors, the government’s support for the work and investment environment, and the creation of constructive economic partnerships.

For his part, Ambassador Hon stressed that reopening his country's embassy in Baghdad would contribute to strengthening mutual relations, and help Swiss companies to operate in Iraq and benefit from available investment opportunities.

The meeting touched on the ongoing Zionist aggression on Gaza and Lebanon, its targeting of defenceless civilians, the role of the European Union in stopping this massacre, and the position of the international community required to limit the expansion of the conflict in the region, and the dangers and threats it poses to regional and international security.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:11 am