Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Neno
Proven
6 posters

Planning: the continuation of outdated exchange

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Planning: the continuation of outdated exchange Empty Planning: the continuation of outdated exchange

Post by Proven Tue 05 Feb 2013, 6:47 am

Planning: the continuation of outdated exchange
    05/02/2013 12:03
    Font Size:

Minister of Planning and Development Cooperation Ali Shukri continuation of outdated exchange followed in the ministry until the approval of the budget 2013.
    He said in a press statement that "the work obsolete exchange followed operational Moisntin and investment will continue until the ratification of the state budget for the year 2013."
    And was scheduled to be voted on the state budget in the House of Representatives today, but the vote was postponed to next Thursday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Planning: the continuation of outdated exchange Empty Re: Planning: the continuation of outdated exchange

Post by Neno Tue 05 Feb 2013, 6:51 am

Postponed again.. LOL
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Planning: the continuation of outdated exchange Empty Re: Planning: the continuation of outdated exchange

Post by Proven Tue 05 Feb 2013, 7:05 am

Different translation:

Business continuity planning: exchange mechanism
    05/02/13 12: 03
    Font size:

Minister of planning and development cooperation in Avinash's continuing exchange mechanism established in the Ministry until the adoption of the budget for 2013.
    In a statement to the press, said "the exchange mechanism for the equal investment and will continue operating until the ratification of the General State budget for 2013.
    He is scheduled to vote on the budget in the House of representatives on Friday, but the vote was postponed to next Thursday.
    11/5

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Hkp1 Tue 05 Feb 2013, 11:36 am

Yep postponed again, till Thursday...
    MsLynn77
    MsLynn77
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by MsLynn77 Tue 05 Feb 2013, 1:27 pm

Any comments on this statement: "...outdated exchange followed in the ministry until the approval of the budget 2013."

Someone please comment, to me it sounds like their saying it's gonna RV when the budget is approved ???
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Tue 05 Feb 2013, 2:24 pm

Yes not sure interesting choice of words!
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Tue 05 Feb 2013, 3:46 pm

I'll speculate.

The Iraq planning ministry is responsible for development projects or as they call them, investment projects. Investment project, as used by the Iraq government, is a fancy word for infrastructure projects such as: roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, etc. Investment projects require raw materials like steel, concrete, and wood which must be purchased in foreign currency. When projects' cost estimates are developed for budgets and allocations to provinces, the exchange rate must be estimated also.

I have seen the translation of exchange mechanism in other articles. It's closest translation is exchange rate. Previously, on the Iraq planning website they mentioned using an exchange rate of approximately 1.134 dinars to the dollar for investment projects.

Based on this article, it looks like Iraq is going to change the exchange rate used to estimate costs of infrastructure projects in the 2013 budget.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Tue 05 Feb 2013, 4:17 pm

Proven wrote:I'll speculate.

The Iraq planning ministry is responsible for development projects or as they call them, investment projects. Investment project, as used by the Iraq government, is a fancy word for infrastructure projects such as: roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, etc. Investment projects require raw materials like steel, concrete, and wood which must be purchased in foreign currency. When projects' cost estimates are developed for budgets and allocations to provinces, the exchange rate must be estimated also.

I have seen the translation of exchange mechanism in other articles. It's closest translation is exchange rate. Previously, on the Iraq planning website they mentioned using an exchange rate of approximately 1.134 dinars to the dollar for investment projects.

Based on this article, it looks like Iraq is going to change the exchange rate used to estimate costs of infrastructure projects in the 2013 budget.

sounds feasible! :D
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Tue 05 Feb 2013, 4:18 pm

maybe also because they launched housing program last year and did not dispurse any funds maybe under the new budget will be the new rate for investment projects!
    MsLynn77
    MsLynn77
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by MsLynn77 Tue 05 Feb 2013, 4:39 pm

Am I the only one excited about this?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:08 pm