Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disputes over Elections law not to justify hindering endorsement of other laws, says Jaf

chouchou
    chouchou

Disputes over Elections law not to justify hindering endorsement of other laws, says Jaf  Empty Disputes over Elections law not to justify hindering endorsement of other laws, says Jaf

Post by chouchou Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:39 pm

[ltr]Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) MP, Ashwaq al-Jaf, of the Kurdistani Alliance called the parliament chairmanship to include the delayed law drafts in the agenda of the next sessions to endorse them. [/ltr]

[ltr]In a press statement received by IraqiNews.com, she said “The disputes and negotiations over the Elections law do not justify the delay in endorsing the other important law drafts.” [/ltr]

[ltr]“The Elections law is the current disputed law and the KA assures holding the elections on time and never delay endorsing the new law,” she added, noting that “The old law was unjust to the Kurds and we do not want to have the same unjustice once again.” [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 5:48 am