Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Interior issues ID cards to owners of "positive content"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Interior issues ID cards to owners of "positive content" Empty The Ministry of Interior issues ID cards to owners of "positive content"

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jul 2024, 5:05 am

The Ministry of Interior issues ID cards to owners of "positive content"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, July 3, 2024, the Ministry of Interior issued IDs for owners of “positive content.”
    The Interior Ministry said during a press conference attended by the correspondent of "Baghdad Today", that "the committee specializing in the first-level conference for owners of positive content, which is being held by the Department of Relations and Media in the Ministry of Interior with the participation of many famous literary and artistic figures as well as social media pioneers, called for attending the launch of the activities of this conference at 6:30 pm tomorrow, Wednesday, in the conference hall at the Officers' Recreation Club in the Ministry of Interior."
    The Ministry of Interior stated that "entry will be from the gate near the entertainment club as well as from the gate near the Al-Shaab Stadium, and all facilities are available to attendees."
    It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Interior launched earlier today the electronic platform (Belagh) for reporting media content (low content) that includes an insult to public taste and carries negative messages that offend modesty and destabilize societal stability.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 06 Jul 2024, 9:26 pm