Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist explains the reasons for the dollar’s ​​rise and sets a condition for its decline - Urg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist explains the reasons for the dollar’s ​​rise and sets a condition for its decline - Urg Empty An economist explains the reasons for the dollar’s ​​rise and sets a condition for its decline - Urg

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jul 2024, 4:58 am

An economist explains the reasons for the dollar’s ​​rise and sets a condition for its decline - Urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Financial expert Alaa Jaloub Al-Fahd revealed, today, Thursday (July 4, 2024), the reason for the rise in the dollar price again in the parallel market.
    Al-Fahd said in an interview with Baghdad Today, "The dollar exchange rate in the parallel market is witnessing an increase, decrease and fluctuations as a result of the Central Bank of Iraq taking new measures regarding selling the currency to travelers and delivering the amounts exclusively from the airport," indicating that "there are also those who are trying to raise concerns with any new measures taken by the Central Bank for the benefit of some speculators."
    He explained that "the Central Bank of Iraq has announced more than once that it will continue to sell the currency and cover all needs, whether for import or travel, and there are no concerns," adding, "But there are those who are trying to spread some negative concerns for the sake of profit."
    He added that "the Central Bank of Iraq controls all monetary policy measures and the financial situation is reassuring," expecting that "the dollar exchange rate will decrease in the parallel market if all transactions are restricted to the electronic platform of the Central Bank of Iraq."
    The exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar witnessed a noticeable increase during the past few days, as the selling price reached 150 thousand for every 100 dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 06 Jul 2024, 8:50 pm