Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq announces drilling and reclaiming 105 oil wells during the first half of the year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq announces drilling and reclaiming 105 oil wells during the first half of the year Empty Iraq announces drilling and reclaiming 105 oil wells during the first half of the year

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jul 2024, 5:32 am

Iraq announces drilling and reclaiming 105 oil wells during the first half of the year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-07-04 02:48
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Ministry of Oil announced today, Thursday, that the Iraqi Drilling Company’s staff completed, during the first half of the current year 2024, drilling and rehabilitating 105 oil wells in various oil fields.
    The ministry quoted in a statement today the Director General of the Iraqi Drilling Company, Khaled Hamza Abbas, as saying: The technical and engineering teams in the company succeeded in drilling 33 oil wells and reclaiming 72 other wells, for the benefit of national extraction companies and international companies operating in Iraq.
    He added that the Iraqi Drilling Company is committed to implementing its projects according to the specified timetables, which enhances its vital role in supporting the national economy.
    Abbas pointed out that the company continues to enhance its technical and human capabilities to be able to face future challenges and achieve more accomplishments.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 06 Jul 2024, 9:21 pm