Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two countries sign a contract on gas supplied to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two countries sign a contract on gas supplied to Iraq Empty Two countries sign a contract on gas supplied to Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jul 2024, 4:45 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Two countries sign a contract on gas supplied to Iraq[/size]

[size=45]Turkmenistan and Iran have signed a contract to deliver 10 billion cubic meters of Turkmen gas annually, which Iran will then ship to Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]The Turkmen Foreign Ministry announced the deal without specifying the financial value of the contract.[/size]
    [size=45]“Iranian companies will build a new 125-kilometre (77-mile) pipeline to Iran to expand Turkmenistan’s delivery capacity,” the ministry said in a statement.[/size]
    [size=45]She added that "Turkmenistan plans to increase its gas supplies to Iran to 40 billion cubic meters annually."[/size]
    [size=45]The British newspaper, Daily Mail, wrote a report translated by Al-Ghad Press, stating that “Iraq faced a disruption in Iranian gas supplies last year, which constitutes about 40% of its imports.”[/size]
    [size=45]“Turkmenistan relies heavily on revenues from gas sales from its vast reserves, and the government has been directed to find alternative options to ensure the operation of power plants in the central and southern provinces of the country,” she added.[/size]
    [size=45]She pointed out that "the former Soviet Republic of Turkmenistan also relies heavily on exporting its huge natural gas reserves," indicating that "China is the main consumer of gas in the country, and Turkmenistan is also working on establishing a pipeline to supply gas to Afghanistan, Pakistan and India."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 06 Jul 2024, 8:12 pm