Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Lawsuits with Saudi Arabia and Turkey" prompt parliament to seek clarification from oil minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Lawsuits with Saudi Arabia and Turkey" prompt parliament to seek clarification from oil minister Empty "Lawsuits with Saudi Arabia and Turkey" prompt parliament to seek clarification from oil minister

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jul 2024, 4:24 am

[size=35][size=35]"Lawsuits with Saudi Arabia and Turkey" prompt parliament to seek clarification from oil minister[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-07-05 | 04:07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Economy
    MP Faleh Al-Khazaali revealed today, Friday, the suspension of three oil pipelines with Saudi Arabia, Syria and Turkey, while he indicated that the extension of the Basra-Aqaba pipeline prompted him to question the Minister of Oil, Hayan Abdul-Ghani.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Khazaali said to[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url]"We are interested in developing the oil industry at the level of extraction, exploration, refining, transportation and export," he said, indicating that "through my follow-up, we have a pipeline transporting resources from Saudi Arabia with a capacity of 1.6 million barrels, and it includes lawsuits and cases that I am personally following up on."

He added, "There is a pipeline that is stopped between[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And another line with[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It is suspended due to lawsuits in this regard, but the only outlet for Iraq is through territorial waters," noting that "the trend[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The multiplicity of sources is a step in the right direction, but it requires follow-up.

He said, "We followed up on the file of connecting the pipeline between[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]What is the economic feasibility, who prepared the project and is it honest?[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/entity/1122135457/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1/ar/]Council of Ministers[/url]"On him or not," he pointed out, "We directed a parliamentary question to the Minister of Oil, which included that...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It exports about 3 million and 300 thousand barrels, and its design capacity from the south is 4 million barrels per day, with a plan.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In reducing production, what is the economic feasibility of extending a pipeline to Aqaba? What are the grants and privileges that will be gained through this pipeline?

He stressed the "necessity of defending Iraqi sovereignty and interests."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Firstly".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 3:19 am