Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals deputies have not attended the parliamentary sessions for more than a year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals deputies have not attended the parliamentary sessions for more than a year Empty Deputy reveals deputies have not attended the parliamentary sessions for more than a year

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jan 2018, 3:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy reveals deputies have not attended the parliamentary sessions for more than a year
    MP on the coalition of state law Awatif blessing, on Monday, the mechanism used by the Presidency of the House of Representatives in the registration of deputies present in the meetings in the list of absentees, revealing deputies who have not attended the meetings of the Council for more than a year.
    "The president of the council saw me inside the hall, and then my name was included in the list of absentees from the meeting. This false list was published in the media," Naima said in a statement received by the Journal News.
    She explained that "there were deputies did not attend the meetings of the Council for more than a year not seen them but only hear their names, but they were not included in the list of absence, and we hope to get a convincing explanation in this regard."
    She added that "the presidency of the Council does not have a watchdog on its absence, not even on its expenses and allocations, and the number of cars used by the number of protections for members of the Presidency, who is the body that monitors all these things? Is it not better for the Presidency to reveal the people in all these details and to adopt the principle of transparency? "He said.
    Nima said that she reserved her legal right to these actions, whose motives are known to all, and will not succeed any important body exerted pressure to make them retreat from their national rewards.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:30 pm