Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The next parliamentary sessions will be emergency sessions and exclude the completion of in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The next parliamentary sessions will be emergency sessions and exclude the completion of in Empty Deputy: The next parliamentary sessions will be emergency sessions and exclude the completion of in

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Nov 2017, 2:16 am

[size=30]Deputy: The next parliamentary sessions will be emergency sessions and exclude the completion of interrogations[/size]
    30/11/2017 10:45 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]MP of the National Alliance Amer al-Fayez, all the political blocs responsibility for not questioning the Minister of Electricity Qassim al-Fahdawi during yesterday's session, stressing that the possibility of resuming the interrogation during the coming sessions, being emergency sessions after the end of the legislative term .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Fayez said in a press statement that "all the political blocs bear the responsibility not to question the Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi or complete the questioning of Minister of Communications Hassan Al-Rashed because of the deliberate deputies of those blocks of absenteeism to break the quorum."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "despite the importance of interrogations, especially the Minister of Electricity and privatization of energy and collection and poor services provided to citizens, but the blocks ignored that importance and looked at their personal interests."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Fayez said that "the parliament was unable to resume interrogations during the coming sessions because it will be emergency sessions and allocated for the purpose of passing the election laws and the budget and does not allow the inclusion of any other subject in the sessions until the completion of the legislative term on 31/12."[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:48 pm