Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Jaafari: Iraq will break the isolation and build bridges with the countries of the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Jaafari: Iraq will break the isolation and build bridges with the countries of the world Empty Al-Jaafari: Iraq will break the isolation and build bridges with the countries of the world

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jan 2018, 2:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Jaafari: Iraq will break the isolation and build bridges with the countries of the world
    Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari said on Thursday that Iraq has succeeded in breaking the isolation faced by the international community stand by him, pointing out that Iraqi diplomacy has taken upon itself to build bridges and communicate with the countries of the world.

Jaafari said during his meeting with the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Ali Abdullah Al-Aradi and the accompanying delegation, according to a statement received by the «Journal News» copy of it, that "Iraq has achieved great victories in the war against the gangs of terrorist advocates thanks to the unity of its people and stand brotherly and friendly countries to his side and break the thorn of terrorism Which threatened the entire world. "

"Iraq has succeeded in unraveling the isolation it faces through the international community standing by its side," he said, noting that "Iraqi diplomacy has taken upon itself to build bridges and communicate with the countries of the world in order to exchange common interests and face common dangers."

For his part, the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Ali Abdullah Al-Aradi, praised the victories achieved by the Iraqi people in its war against terrorist gangs, praising "the sacrifices made by the Iraqis to preserve the unity of Iraq and sovereignty", stressing that "Iraq is stepping up strongly to return To his leading position on the Arab region, especially with the great achievements he made in his war against terrorism. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:16 am