Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Greek Patriarch is seeking Putin's support for the sale of land in Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Greek Patriarch is seeking Putin's support for the sale of land in Jerusalem Empty The Greek Patriarch is seeking Putin's support for the sale of land in Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jan 2018, 3:06 am

The Greek Patriarch is seeking Putin's support for the sale of land in Jerusalem
    The Greek Patriarch is seeking Putin's support for the sale of land in Jerusalem Irq_1604796301_1516300107
    The Orthodox Church in Jerusalem, during a visit to Moscow this week, sought the support of Russian President Vladimir Putin and senior priests against what it sees as threats from Israel to the Church's independence in the Holy Land.
    At a dinner, Theophilos III asked Putin to intervene in the controversial deals under his predecessor, the former patriarch, to rent church properties in the Old City to fictitious companies of a far-right Jewish right-wing organization aimed at acquiring property for settling Jews.
    These properties include two hotels located between the door of Hebron and the entrance to the market in the Old City, in one of the most prominent areas in the Christian Quarter.

The deals, carried out by a former church official, were controversial among Palestinians regarding East Jerusalem, part of which is part of the Old City, and they consider it the capital of the desired state of Palestine.
    In August, an Israeli court approved the deals, which led to the overthrow of Theophilus, Irenaeus, which Theophilus claims to have been under false pretenses, and filed a petition against the decision in the Supreme Court.

With the support of all the priests in the Holy Land, Theophilus visited the King of Jordan, the Pope, the Archbishop of Canterbury and high political figures in Greece and Cyprus to try to win support against the lease deal.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=90902

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 10:15 am