Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Supreme Court rules out entry of immigrants in September

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Supreme Court rules out entry of immigrants in September Empty US Supreme Court rules out entry of immigrants in September

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 3:15 am

US Supreme Court rules out entry of immigrants in September

09:32 - 21/01/2018

US Supreme Court rules out entry of immigrants in September %D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The US Supreme Court announced that it will consider next April President Donald Trump's decision to prevent the entry of citizens of Islamic countries, and non-Muslim, the United States.
    The court is expected to resolve the issue, which has been deliberated by courts at various levels for more than a year.
    Last September, the Supreme Court, interpreting the Constitution, fully endorsed Executive Order issued by President Donald Trump to prevent the entry of 24,000 refugees into the United States, despite their adoption by American humanitarian organizations, and the Ministry of Homeland Security's testimony that they did not threaten US national security.
    The court said it would later consider all orders issued by the Trump administration on immigration, whether to admit refugees, or to prevent the entry of citizens of six Muslim countries.
    Later, the court approved the Trump Act until the matter was settled, and federal appeals courts, one in Hawaii and the other in Virginia, ordered a stay of execution until the matter was settled.
    At the time, the Supreme Court said it would allow lower courts and federal courts to hear cases and counterclaims until it passed its final judgment. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:36 pm