Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United Nations applauds Abadi for its support for the Kuwait conference and Iraq's efforts in st

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United Nations applauds Abadi for its support for the Kuwait conference and Iraq's efforts in st Empty The United Nations applauds Abadi for its support for the Kuwait conference and Iraq's efforts in st

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 3:44 pm

The United Nations applauds Abadi for its support for the Kuwait conference and Iraq's efforts in stability

20:20 - 21/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    UN Assistant Secretary-General for Political Affairs Miroslav Yensha said Sunday during a meeting with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi that the organization would support Iraq during the Iraq reconstruction conference in Kuwait. Abbadi reiterated the government's commitment to holding elections on time.
    "The head of the Haidar al-Abadi Council received at his office Sunday the UN Under-Secretary-General for Political Affairs Miroslav Yensha and his accompanying delegation," the prime minister's office said in a statement.
    "The government's ongoing efforts to restore stability to the liberated areas and create conditions to encourage and facilitate the voluntary return of displaced people and the protection of all citizens," Abbadi said. Reiterated "the government's commitment to the constitutional date for the holding of parliamentary elections."
    Miroslav conveyed the greetings of UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterich to the positive developments in Iraq and the full support of the United Nations for the reconstruction and stability efforts, adding that Guterich will participate in the Iraq reconstruction conference to be held in Kuwait.
    Miroslav said "the support of the international community for Iraq and coordination of joint work with the Iraqi government to contribute to reconstruction and stability." Miroslav also stressed "the support of the United Nations to hold elections as scheduled by the government."

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:06 am